Friday, August 19, 2011

TMI Sorry

Ok sorry for this blog and I know I have not blogger long enough to ask but I really need to know something.

How many bowel movements do you have a day, week ect. I am lucky and let me capitalize LUCKY to have 3 a week if I have not used anything to give me the three. I have often wondered if I suffer from IBS or something and i have a feeling that is why my weight goes up and down so much. In doing some online research I have read it is normal to have 2-4 a DAY?? What really who is having these. I am going to try some smoothies I found online to see if that helps but I am wondering if I have done some major damage to myself with lax abuse and colon cleanser overdoses that I may never have a regular bowel movement (I would be happy with 1 a day) again. or does the lack of food I put in my body play a bigger part in this?

Again sorry for the question I just do not know how else to ask cause I really try and keep my ED a huge secret

Look forward to your answers thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that ANYONE has 2-4 per day! I definitely don't have one per day either. It's more like 3 per week, maybe 4 on a good week. And I'm eating "normally," as in I'm not restricting, so theoretically I would be the model for "normal" bowel movements. Don't worry, I don't think you're abnormal :) The amount of food you eat definitely contributes to your bowel movements, but it's not the only thing that does.

    ReplyDelete