Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ERRO

So had to go to a b-day bbq at friends house last night...Someone will still have to explain to me why everything we do has to revolve around food!!! I mean why can we have a b-day baseball game or back yard football lol... anyways back to my story. I was in my friends bathroom and seen a digital scale I thought great I will try this one cause I just have a crappy old style one. I step on it to get it going wait for it to go its thing and be ready then I step on all the sudden I see "ERRO". I was modified erro what my ass is so fat you can not even read my weight. and to top it off the friends house we were at is not skinny or even slim by any means so if she can get on it I am sure it could handle my ass. I came out of the bathroom and the disgust must have been all over my face. Someone asked me what was wrong and I told them. My friend was like maybe you did something wrong dont worry about it and go try it again....WTF really I need to be humiliated by a scale twice hell no!!!

I have been feeling very "thick" these past few days and that scale did not help at all. I feel grosser than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment