Monday, August 15, 2011

Angrer

I do not know why but for some reason I feel very angry today. I feel like I could just kill someone with my bare hands and do not even know if that would make me feel better. I have a great sense of sadness and loss of control. I hate it when I feel this way I hate myself for feeling this way.

So a week on my new diet pills was a wast of fucking money as usual I can not find anything that helps me loss weight. I spend so much money on these and every time I get the same result NOTHING. Sometimes I think I should just go back to using meth. I was skinny and never tired and did not have to deal with the real world I miss those day really I do.

I hope I get to feeling better cause I just hate the world right now!!!

1 comment:

  1. you'll get through it girl! just stay positive and smile :-) we all have tough days and weeks but we can get through them!
    <3

    ReplyDelete