Thursday, August 18, 2011

Alcohol and Anna

Ok these two are not friends someone is goin to have to leave the party. I dont know why I drink sssooo much any more. I feel so gross when I do and it is probably the reason I have not lost any weight in years. I really dont eat if I know I am going out to drink but then there are times that the party just sneaks up on me and before I know it I have eat and then spent all night drinking.

I have so many mixed emotions lately I am trying to sort though them up really I just push them down or cover them with something else I feel I am going to loss it some day and my loss of control out weights my craziness. god why cant my mind take a break why to i over analyze EVERYTHING. it is exhausting!

2 comments:

  1. take a deep breath and smile. i am glad you like my thinspo :-) i have two whole pages dedicated to it on my blog... i should find some more... i would love to actually be someones thinspo someday! how amazing would that be?
    i would love to have more bones showing too!
    thank you for commenting!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok so i just had to write this because it made me laugh... the confirmation word i had to type in just now... it was: bumbut
    haha wow i must sound like a five year old

    ReplyDelete