Monday, August 8, 2011

Long time no talk

WOW sorry it has been so long since I wrote I am sure all 3 of my followers were worried lol..Just kidding I am very happy to see the number 3 it is better than 0. So let see I won 1st place in the truck derby if I can figure out how to post pics I will post a few. Last weekend was my hubbys fam reunion it was a camping trip I guess it was ok I dont really get along with alot of his family so I hung out in my camper alot. an hiked with my dog. Weight wise I am just up and down I have got to figure out something. I did buy some Aciaberry 3 pills or something like that will pick them up from the post office tonight and start taking them. I really hope they work some pills I try make me gain weight lol. I have a whole cupboard of half empty diet pill bottles very annoying.
I am off to read all of your new post and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment