Thursday, July 28, 2011

A day late and a pound to much

So my cousin got back to me and the day she wanted to do the photo shoot I will be at my husband fam reunion DAMN IT!!! She said on her next trip though she would get ahold of me. Oh well I dont take good photos anyways.

On to food gggrrr I swear I like to ruin myself. I was at the store the other night and thought I should buy some yogurt for work, maybe I will keep my ass away from the evil vending machine so I bought a few and on my way to the register I pasted by a bin WOW Twizzlers 2 for $4. I stood there forever looking holding putting it back and guess what the shit ended up in my basket anyways so now for two days I have been eating candy way to buy the yogurt to keep from snackin uh???


My derby truck is almost dont OMG I cant wait alittle scared but should be tons of fun lol. A post I follow mention a bracelet and it got me thinking about when I use to wear a red one. It totally kept me in check like I have to follow some unwritten rules to wear it and be worthy of it. I have to go to the store today for some b-day presents Oh reminds me my fat ass has to have cake tonight gggrrr can not win for losing right ggrrr. sorry got side track anyways bottom line goin to look for a bracelet tonight at te store maybe it will help.

Just wanted to thank the 3 followers I have it is nice to see a number other than ) lol.

Talk later.

1 comment:

  1. Yay about the bracelet (and the truck!)!! I've been wearing mine today and I binged, but I haven't gone over 1000 cals yet and I'm DETERMINED to keep it down.

    And that so sucks about the modeling, I'm sorry :( I'm sure that wouldn've been such a cool gig! Sounds like she's going to get in touch with you again sometime though so that's something to look forward to!

    I absolutely know what you mean about standing in the supermarket staring at something. I do that ALL the time, sometimes I just stand there and stare at it for like ten minutes.

    Keep your chin up love and stay safe!! <3

    ReplyDelete