Monday, July 11, 2011

Life

Sorry for the crappy title really was not sure what to put. So I made it though another weekend. I hate weekends I have access to all this crappy food and the tv so it is a fight every second of the day to not give in. I did really well this weekend though focused on cleaning my truck. I spend half the day saturday and half the day yesterday washing waxing polishing ect. then of course it rained all night long lol...I am at work now I hate my job well not really my job just where i work if that makes sence. Not much else right now If anything changes I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I hate weekends because of all the food!!! But my weekdays are so horrible that weekends sometimes make me happy!!
    My friends don't know about my ED (it's hard to hide).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete