Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting Started

So I was reading a lot of blogs and thought this might be a safe place to post and maybe get some feed back. Until Wednesday I had an ED page on FB but I got deleted, Now this make twice on Myspace and once on FB I was deleted do I really want to keep goin though that??
Not sure were to start. I am 34 just turned 34 last month it was kinda ruff on me actually everything since my 30th b-day has been ruff. I have had issues with eating, depression, drugs, alcohol, relationship, and life in general for as long as I can remember. I dont even do the high weight low weight thing any more it has gone up and down or stayed the same for so long I just take it every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday (those are my mandatory weigh in days) at a time. I generally weigh in everyday up those days count. Crazy bs ED rules anyways.
I have two daughters that I fear with catch this stupid deadly disease from me. I try very hard to hid what i can from them and what i cant hid I try and look like it is normal lol.
Not sure what else to write at the moment. Feel free to ask questions I might answer I might not no guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment