Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunflower Seeds and Snow Cones

That is my food for today lol...So I have a simi-distant cousin setting up a family page on FB today I posted a few pics of my fam and I get a message after??? So I go to it she is asking if I will model for her next week for a few photo shoots are you effing kidding me??? I wanted to be a model so bad when I was younger. I am not sure if any of you know the Barbarazon (sp?) handbook of modeling but that was my bible lol...

Dont get to excited for me though my family is not full of super models by any means so really there is probably not much to choice from lol.

So I have set something up for the 3rd or 4th and will starve and work my ass off till then. I still cant even process it fully lol.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the modeling gig! im way too fat and short to ever model for anything! btw you can probably google the skinny girl diet and it will come up but its also on a previous post of mine as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on the gig. That's really cool!! I was totally obsessed with Barabazon when I was in my early teens too, I was soooo determined to be a model. Unfortunately I was a really fat kid (and adult!!) so that never happened. Still watch ANTM religiously haha.

    Anyways, congrats and good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you (about the model gig!!)!!!!

    Good luck :)

    Stay strong,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete