Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Overwhemling

OMG I am an emotion wreck these last couple days. my period (or lack there of) is just got me all messed up. I have actually had to work at work this week which is killing me on homework I feel like I need to move at the speed of light but am stuck in tar. I am very lazy this week also instead of getting up with my husband at 4:30 am I have been sleeping till 6 so no exercise which is bothering me also cause I love my exercise time. on a positive note my grandparents are taking the twins camping from Saturday till wednesday so I will only have to deal with my teenagers for a few days really looking forward to that!!!

So as i have said before I am new to the blog thing and have noticed that when I leave a comment on someones blog it says "unknown" if someone could tell me why and what I need to do to fix it I would be very grateful!

Ok well I need to get back t work lots to do I just need a short brake.

No comments:

Post a Comment