Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THANKS!!!

Thanks ladies for the great kind and very encouraging words!!! I am sorry I was having a pity party yesterday I am better today ok maybe not better but I dont feel so weighted down today. I have decided that I am not going to weigh myself everyday. I know I have said this before and it was very hard not to get on that scale this morning. I have got to stop weighing myself 20 times a day it is driving me crazy. I have my black ice monster and celery sticks. fingers crossed i make something happen. I just wanted to tell you all thanks again for reading my garbage and then leaving me kind words it really means a lot.

3 comments:

  1. It is good thing to not weight yourself so often. I'm too addicted though to even think about giving it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally addicted to my scale... good luck on weighing less often! take small steps though or you will get discouraged.
    glad you are feeling a little better!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i came across your blog and had a few questions. I am 20 and in a few years i plan to be having kids but i also have ednos. I was just wondering how you cope with the weight gain of pregnancy and have you dealt with the fact that you have to eat for the child not yourself? I want to have kids, but this is my biggest worry.

    ReplyDelete