Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Been a while

Thanks for all the comments I really can not tell you guys what it means to log on here and read them. it really helps a lot!!! Hubbys and my fight blow over we never fix anything or solve any problems we just stop fighting healthy I know lol...I did activate my phone thought about blogging on it but scared my hubby will find it and freak right the hell out!!!

So whats new??? Oh yea me and my best friend are not such good friends any more thanks to her abusive lying asshole of a boyfriend. He told her a bunch of shit like me and my hubby called her a slut and a liar and we told her to bring him out to our house sober(that is impossible) and we would get to the bottom of things. Well no one showed up and she texted me that she did not know what to believe. WTF are you kiddin me I how has been her friend for years, never lied to her and would do anything for her is having to defend myself BULL SHIT!!! so really we are just in an awkward faze now. and i dont even know if she is going to vegas with us and it was her idea.

Oh sort of good news my 130's was briefly lived lol...Sunday morning I woke up and weighed in (oh and yes still weighing in every morning) and the scale said 139.6 OMG I had to do it 3 times lol...then for some fucked up reason I ate 3 yea 3 discussing sandwiches for dinner that night??? and the sad thing was I really was not hunger and the 3rd sandwich made my stomach hurt so bad throwing it up did not even help. so Monday morn I was back to 141 and skipped my weigh in. I am trying very hard to loss lots of weight this week I did miss weigh in this morning cause of the damn dog.

Not much else going on I am off to read of your lovely words and caught up more.

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea whats up with girls. Why do they always chooce to believe the assholes over someone who has been there for them over the years... Ugg... I hope - for her sake that she figures it out before its too late.

    And hay :) dw too much - you will back in the 130's in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends BF sounds like a train wreck! You've known her longer she should trust you. Hope you can get the numbers back down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried not weighing yourself daily? I know it sounds super hard, but I do sooo much better when I don't weigh myself. I haven't weighed for months, but I do measure myself all over about once a week or so. I have kids and have substance abuse problems too. I can really relate to a lot of your blog!

    ReplyDelete