Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Swim Suite

So my new swim suite for Vegas came last night I have posted pics of me in it below. sorry the one pic is very bad. I REALLY need to do some sit ups and work on my thighs alot more I have a month before I leave so maybe if I work really hard I can look better and post better pics before I go. Scale this morning said 141.6 god I will never be below 140 I swear. Not sure if I am liking kick boxing class I think I spend more time trying to figure out what the hell the lady is doing and less time burning cals it is very frustrating and I end up getting really mad at myself!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. THIGH GAP THIGH GAP! Wow. I really hope that I look like you if I'm a momma. :) I think you look great. I'm so jealous of your tummy. So flat. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suit is so cute. You really do have a cute little body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was garantied that I could get a body like yours (Specially the tummy area) after having children - my life would be so much easier..

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thigh gap thigh gap, I see thigh gap!!! WOW you already look amazing, one more month of hard work and you'll disappear lol. I have such thunder thighs sigh... I wish I saw a gap in mine. By the way, We have the same mirror :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I don't have any kids and I wish I looked like you. Keep up the hard work, it's really paying off!

    ReplyDelete