Monday, July 16, 2012

Very Positive weekend

Hello all I hope you all find yourself well and ready to take on another week remember it is a fresh start to a new plan!! Also thanks everyone for the support with my daughters friend. I am going to assume since her mother gave my husband $60.00 the other day that is our child support and do not see her or her dog going any where any time soon GREAT!!!

So on to more positive things. On Saturday I went to see my sis. Even though we only live about 70 miles from each other we hardly see each other other than our skypeing coffee time lol. So she wanted to take me on this killer hike that she does I was down for it. it turned into a much longer hike when a mommy and baby moose were in the path after we had hiked for about an hour and were almost done so we had to back track and find a new route lol. it was pretty nice thou had great quality time. After we got home she got called into work so I had to leave earlier than planned I was kinda bummed. But since I had nothing but a few cups of coffee before I left and the twins wanted to go to McDonalds to eat (we dont have one in my town) I got a big mac man I love those lol so that and a Rolo Mcflurry and that was it for the day not even a beer cause I was pissed my hubby and his friends were going though an 18 pack a day at our expense. Yesterday I figured I needed to get out and start chopping and stacking the wood that is piling up. My hubby trades mechanic work for wood to heat his shop in the winter. So all day I chopped and stacked wood. did have a few had fulls of Cheetos here and there and had a meatloaf sand on wheat bread last night. I figured I would be ok. This morning I stepped on the scale and seen 142.6 I was so happy since for the last few weeks I have seen 145 or greater. Oh and I got an OLD SCHOOL stair climber of $10.00 that thing is kickin my ass lol. Here is a pic I did not know it had a control panel mine did not maybe I can search for one dont laugh when you see the pic remember I only paid $10.00 lol I hope to keep down down in numbers I do have to say it was a great way to start off my day. Oh and the diet pill of the month is the FULL PILL. I guess you take this pill it expanse in your stomach (safe I know lol) and you feel fuller than you really are. I dont really eat cause I am hungry I eat at work cause I am bored so I am hopin this will work and I will not want to head to the venting machine all the time. Ok so pic below and hope you all had a great weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/archer42/5444438782/in/set-72157625920018319/

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good weekend and that you had a good time with your sister :)

    I really think that the stair climber was awsome buy. I mean lets face it the old school stuff are easier to rely on now a days and for 10 dollars it must have been a steal hehe

    I hope you keep having some more good days and weeks :) Take good care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you can't go too wrong for $10 and it since it's kickin' your butt it's a really good deal. Yeah! for quality sister time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! spending time with the fam-jam. plus exercise! that's awesome. :) good job getting down! keep it up, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog, followed.
    follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got that for 10 bucks! Holy cow! Looks like it should definitely help tone you up.

    Okay, so wait, the girl's mother is okay with her being there all the time? I would be worried if my child didn't want to be home and then I would also consider it rude for her be there all the time. If you are going to be friends you should share the responsibility. But after hearing about her and then what the mom did.....kind of don't trust your daughter going on their house, no offense.

    You do sound very well today and that makes me very happy. I am so glad to hear everything is going well. I am doing good myself I just hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete