Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LouLou this one is for you

Loulou thanks for the comment and love the name that is what I call my 8 year old daughter hehehe.
I wanted this post to catch you eye and explain myself a bit. I dont want to to take me wrong.
Everyone knows it is horrible no one is saying it isnt but there is a good chance in life that if you suffer from some sort of eating issues and were a huge raging slut as a teenager/young adult you were more than likely molested repeatedly as a kid. We all just know this in our community. I will admit I loved hearing how skinny I was as a teen and I loved making older men look at me. FUCK UP YES!! I dont know why. and honestly some small part of me still loves a good look over from a man married or not.I often wonder if she wasnt molested I am telling you I am staring at a rerun of my childhood looking at her. I have calmed down a lot since this post I come here to vent get things off my chest so that I can handle then better later. My concern for her well being has become over whelming and I will be meeting with her mom this week I dont know how that will go I tend to say things to blut or wrong when I try and help for fingers crossed I dont mess this up.

3 comments:

  1. It sure is sad - but it is also a fact.. I wish it wasn't..

    I'll keep them crossed for you hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true. I understand where you are coming from completely. Only one who has gone threw this or has kids would truly understand. I am planning to be a mother within the next 3 years and I am doing my best to prepare myself so that my child has a good childhood.

    And as for the attention, to me it's laughable. You can't tell me that no one has experienced that one moment where they just love it. I was really bad myself at one time but I drew the line at married men. I have grown since then and still get the creeps here and there when I remember how I was but it has made me a better person.

    ReplyDelete