Friday, May 17, 2013

Update

So just an update on my crazy out of control life....
My son gets to come home tomorrow I will be leaving in the morning to get him (so happy). They have adjusted is meds so hopefully he can think things though better instead of just reacting. They said he have extremely low self esteem, which makes me feel even shitter, I mean how the hell does a 9 year old get servilely low self esteem?? I have always tried to no let this happen I grew up with that but I know how I got it. and he has Oppositional defiance disorder. We have some serious work ahead of us! I will make sure he has a long healthy productive life!

On to my boot camp update. the three weeks I paid for was kinda a bust between the problems with my son and then this week I got this horrible stomach flu thing that will not leave our valley. People are being hospitalized this thing is so bad!! So last night I paid another $100.00 for ten classes this summer, i could have done 20 for $200.00 but sometimes my life gets in the way lol. So last night was the fit test I am using this as my start point for next sessions. I was still pretty sick and very bloated and had drank tons of water to keep hydrated from this flu but below is my start point.
Weight 149.6
Body Fat 28.8 (She said she thought this was a lot of water and bloat lol??)
She pulled the tape measure tighter than I do for these measurements but since she will be measuring me again we sill go with it
Thigh 21
Hip 35
Waist 29
We also did some fit test exercises I wrote down the amounts I was able to do so I can see how much I hopefully am improving later. I have never been big on keeping a notebook but for this kind of money I think I am going to start. I want to write things down so I can see my progress or failures first hand.
I should probably get back to work hopefully the day goes quick so I can go get my little man tomorrow the 6 hour drive is going to kill me! happy blogging all and have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your son is comming home! I hope things get better now - and really stop blaming your self.. you are wonderful!

    I want to also take this chance to thank you for always supporing me, and making me feel better.. I don't know if I have said it before, but I just wanted to make sure that you know how much your support means to me :)

    Gl with the new round of bootcamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Linny, fuck - what have I missed!? Well firstly, you know that you are not a bad parent in anyway. It could be any combination of things that has triggered your boy, but the important thing is that you are helping him to manage the issues now and you've caught it super early. So quite to the contrary lady, it sounds to me like you are a concerned, proactive and very good mom.

    Good luck with the bootcamp. You'll do great. Keep us posted on your boy. I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete