Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where the hell did this P&B fest come from

Sorry this might be very triggering read with coution.

I am completely embarrassed with myself right now. I was going to go to the store for some rice cakes and maybe a small plate of fruit or veggies for lunch. And for some reason I bought sweet and sour pork and 2 egg rolls, a LARGE brownie from the bakery, a bag of rice cakes, and have managed to eat it all and then throw it all up. I hate when I do this. I cant stand to have the food in my stomach it reminds me how truly week I am. Now my throat and stomach hurt so bad and I just want to go home. When I get home I will be taking 3 colon cleaning tablets to help with the major fuck up I did today good god I am discussing!! I was not even rally hungry so I have no idea why I thought I needed to do this. I hate that once I start eating I cant stop sometimes. :(

I wanted to share this with you all. I am still researching EDNOS fact or fiction. Sometimes I just dont get it but the What Not to Say to Someone with an ED is pretty good.

 http://christianelaird.hubpages.com/hub/What-NOT-to-Say-to-Someone-with-an-Eating-Disorder

6 comments:

  1. I've been there Linny
    Fine one minute and the binging the next
    With drugs they say a slip happens long before you pick up the drug
    I think it may be the same for eating disorders
    Did something happen earlier or were you triggered at all?
    Don't beat yourself up
    It happens to the best of us x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support ladies. Ruby I think it was just the fact that I was going to eat that triggered it. I usually do not eat until dinner with my fam and that is pretty structured and there is only I choice the food I cooked. lol. I think just being in the store set me off.

      Delete
  2. I think we have all been there - I know for a fact tat I have.. Put it behind you love - <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there many times, nearly every day :-( But tomorrow is a new day sweetie :) Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the um incident. I think it is good you are researching it but doctors in my opinion seem to neglect ednos so I am not sure if there is even enough info on it. Let us know what you find. It may be a real eye opener.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I savour, leaԁ to I disсоveгеd exactly what I used tо
    be haѵing а loοκ for. Yоu've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Also visit my web-site :: ipad repair Pj

    ReplyDelete