Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where does the time go??

I come here all the time prepared to give an update let poeple know what is going on, but I always want to check in with you guys first and end up posting and getting side tracked my my update never happens lol.

So quiting smiking is not a complete success yet up I have to say I feel like I am doing pretty good. It is really hard cause hubby still smokes and then lets not forget that I also like to drink and what is a beer with out a ciggerett that is like hamburger without fries lol. Uh what else. Oh yea my step son is off to prison for 3 years because he slept with a girl that was 16 yr and 9 months old. In the state I am from 17 is age of concent. She told a bunch of lies also about being abused and stuff. Grandparents are doing better I am so happy about that cause I love them so much!!

I think I might be buying an elipitcal tomorrow night, people make me laugh I ran into the guy that is selling it yesterday on my way to work and was setting up a time to head over to his house, he looked at me and said why the hell do you need an eliptiacl look at yea...I kinda chuckled but thought to myself you think this comes easy. Hell no!!! I skip meals get up at 4:30 am to get a work out in decide is it will be beer or food for dinner. I mean people just do not have a clue. I realize 90% of people buy something like that and it just sits there as their ass gets fatter but I am cheap and if I am going to spend $250.00 on something that bitch will be wore out in no time lol.
I am really pissed that I can not file my taxes till the 15th due to that stupid collage tax credit thing I mean are you freaking kiddin me it is my money give it back. Our government is really starting to scare the shit out of me!! They will think when I go into the HR office and claim 9 on my w-4 form and they get no taxes any more then I just stop filing lol. No I am kiddin I would never dare do that cause you can bet the IRS would be knocking at my door in no time!! Ok I am off to do some work cause I just realized that the end of the month is in 2 days and since I am in account that is bad. Hope you all are doing good and talk later.

4 comments:

  1. Time flies by...
    I so know what you mean - for me it was shots and cigs lol - but I rarely drink anymore since my hubby doesn't drink alcohol so erm ya ...

    I really want an elliptical too - I want a "Proper" one - you know the kind the have at the gym... But that is so freaking expencive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea I would love one for those but my kids BREAK everything. That stair stepper I got. The twins cranked up the tension and then would stand on each side and jump till they got it moving lol. It is now broke. This one is a Pro Form 500. I googled it and they run about $450.00 to $475.00 new so I didnt think $250.00 for a 2 year old machine was that bad. it still has the screen to change things and cal counter so I am happy. Hope all is good with you :) hope the weather is getting better for those walks with the babe.

      Delete
  2. So sad about your step son. Hopefully he doesn't have to go on the sex offender registry. I think that's so sad for stat rape. I'd love to have an elliptical at home. That's awesome. Keep trying to quit the smokes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miranda, He gets the lowest sexual charge you can get that is one reason they gave him so much prison time. I hate going to the only gym we have here the people suck so I can not wait to get it tomorrow have a good night.

      Delete