Friday, December 28, 2012

Late merry christmas and early happy new year

I was going to try really hard to post more often well guess i screwed that up uh? Well I am here today. So christmas...well other than I HATE I MEAN HATE holidays I guess it was not too bad other than douche bag farther in laws normal shit. god I hate that man!!! So I have been working hard to try and get all my work and office ready for the new year. I hate doing that also so time consuming.
I have to say I am an awful mom and person in general. last month my sons doctor changed his addrell prescription and it did not go well so I called her and told her I needed the old stuff again. I was sitting there one day and though I should try these. Everyone says they are great for controlling your appetite and guess what they are. so I have one more day left on his wrong prescription and am seriously considering snagging one from his other bottle once in awhile OMG really I am thinking about stealing my sons meds so I can loss more weight jesus freakin christ I am a loser.
I have thought a lot about the counseling thing still and I might just try and lie my way to a cheaper appointment. I have to go something I cant go another year like this it is very damaging to everyone not just myself. I mean I am not sure what the legal side effects to doing this might be but I guess I will cross that brigde when I get there. So in a few weeks I will go get the paperwork I need.
Alrighty well I am off to do more work a 3 day week is so hard to make sure you get everything done. I will try and write again soon but I am not going to write promise lol. Happy Holidays all and hope you all ring in the new year like rock stars!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself Linny, you are doing your best and that's what matters
    In addiction or disordered eating we do things that we would never otherwise do
    It's not really us though, it's the illness
    Give yourself credit for what you are doing right
    You have a family, a house, a job
    You are doing the right thing
    You are a good person
    Don't let your eating disorder tell you otherwise

    Stay strong
    Stay well
    Sending you a big hug x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe hun you not an awful mother...I've tried Adderall before, your right it does work, but I hated how it made me feel when it wore off so I never stuck with it. Just remember you are a strong amazing woman and you dont need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that those pills work. I remember this guy I went to highschool with. His parents made him take that stuff( although he didn't really need it ) And I remember he slimmed down. I just thought it was because he started working out and got a girlfriend.

    I am sure work has turned out okay by now since I am reading this all late and everything. I am sure you dislike your job as much as I dislike mine( I would feel better if I got paid more )

    I don't care too much for the holidays now that I am older. I don't know why. I just feel like their are more important things to worry about.

    ReplyDelete