Tuesday, June 11, 2013

No title sorry

So it has been awhile well not really it seems like every time I come here lately my dashboard is screwed up and I can not see any of your blogs get pissed an leave. Kitty as soon as I figure out how to follow blogs again I will follow your food one. Great Idea by the way.

So last time I posted I posted my stats from class. I weighted in last week on the 6th and while I have not lost any weight which is rrreeeaaaallllyyyyyy pissing me off I have lost 6% body fat. I will weigh in again in a week and see where I am. I wanted to post this exerciser to give people an idea of what we do for 45 min 3 times a week and maybe this will help a  few of you over the hump.





Hope you enjoy it I can't wait to do these myself!! have a great Tuesday all!!

2 comments:

  1. Im not sure if I am going to post all the food pictures there.. I keep forgetting to take the pictures.. Maybe I should.. I feel like it is getting too much..

    Writing down the eats.. Getting the count on spark people or on MFP ... And taking the pictures.. I basicly eat the same stuff every day untilI go on bingemode...

    I'm gonna save that picture - seems like a great idea to do on the days where time is hard to find..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet losing 6% body fat really impacts your appearance - that is a lot to lose in such a short space of time! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete